31dec2010

7:56 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
a gud date.hm.i guess.i think.:))
lots of MEMOIR'.
alhamdulillah.coz i got a chnce to breath until now.
i'm growing up tomorrow,ngee.[ilike]
lots of things had happened
the best part on this year is when i gathered with my beloved friends.
i swear.it's true.[falling for ue]
syahirah,hariati,aisyah,syahriah n zakira.[tq]
they're so meaningful to me until now.
they tought me lots.[two thumbs up]
i'll never regret to have u olls in my journey of life.
spm [ da most killing] ayark.cuak.
insyaallah :))
thnxs to all friends that give me lots of support.
5 hajar [da cuddle_middle class.miow]
haha.
[sleepy]ngee
maaf.sy nak jadi y tbaek tuk kls.
physics [da most i loved] but it breaks my heart lots when spm.
i really dissapointed.yup.mmg sy mnat skali ngn cgu.haha.
from awl taun f5 smpailh pper 1 physics.but,when it comes to physic pper2.
argh.it killed me.inside.sgguh sadis hati ini.ap y bleh buat?dun gve up.
believe in urself,fatin nur shamimi.:))
bm n bi [syok,no hal]
math+pai+sej [insyaAllah]
admath [i love to ask cikgu nasa wlaupun xpro]ngee
coz i believe to catch up by asking thcr although needs to use my time.
it's just a small thing to manage it.
bio [by pn.jun]
mmg SYOK.yup.i love BIOLOGY.i love PN.JUN.n she's the first person who call me
"fatin".i love the way she asked her students to answer questions.mantap.smpai xtjwb.
chemistry [da MOSTTTTTT i loved]
ble awl taun,it's so obvious dat i really hate this subjct cause it needs to undstnd,thinking n remebering.huh
i start to stare n finally fell in love with it during june.haha.tengs to pn.noorijah.for giving me a deep breath
to unstd chemistry,i'm hoping for A's for this sbjct.amin.
i miss my dorm sis lots.
they're gud sis.
helped me when i got busy,
ironing my cloths when i'd no time.
lending me their shoulders to cry on.
wiped my tears.
they're too sweet for me. :))
dear sis in C1-2,
thnxs for helping k.miey so much.
u olls soo sweet.
thnxs for giving sweet memories to k.miey.
i miss u olls.
i luft u olls.
may Allah bless u olls.amin. 

0 comments: